[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:19:33 PST 2015

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Michael Meeks
<michael.meeks at collabora.com> wrote:

> * Jenkins / CI update (Norbert)
>     + please Linux Jenkins guys build with --enable-kde4 (Bubli)
>         + to prevent vcl build breakages

Done on tb75/tb76. for tinderbox build
but gandalf is resisting.
someone interested in kde4 support and knowledgeable in Suse distro
would be useful....
(zypper is complaining about dependencies issue when one try to get
the dev packages presumably needed to have --enable-kde4)

on a related note: due to repeated failure causing the entire jenkins
instance to freeze, I had to disable the IRC notification.
that does not means that build do not fail anymore.. just that there
is no more nagging message on the IRC channel about it.

Linux dbgutil tinderbox has been mostly broken ... right now the score
is 134-7-230  that is 134 success, 7 'unstable' (usually something
wrong with jenkisn itself) and 230 failure... that is over the last 15
days...

Norbert