[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 00:30:12 PST 2015

On 11/29/2015 05:19 AM, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> Linux dbgutil tinderbox has been mostly broken ... right now the score
> is 134-7-230  that is 134 success, 7 'unstable' (usually something
> wrong with jenkisn itself) and 230 failure... that is over the last 15
> days...

It is always JunitTest_sw_complex that is failing (not failing fully
reliably, but very, very often), and that needs debugging on that
machine to find out more.  (I cannot reproduce the failure on my
machines at all, and did not find anything with an ASan+UBSan build.)

First step would be to see whether the setup on that machine produces
core files (ulimit -c unlimited) and whether they end up in the place
expected by gbuild (workdir/JunitTest/sw_complex/user/core.*).