Compiling Tiled LibreOffice Xcode Project
arjun.ice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:38:20 PDT 2015
UPDATE: I just got a new system running OS X 10.10 and iOS SDK Version :
8.0 and it has been over an hour and a half and the compilation still seems
to go on without any errors till now, some snippets from the logs:
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuhhconv.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuinsert.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuinsfil.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuline.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fulinend.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fulink.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fumeasur.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fumorph.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/funavig.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuoaprms.cxx
[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuolbull.cxx
and using the following build command:
Will keep you posted on my progress :)
On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Arjun kochhar <arjun.ice at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. In the morning today, I shifted to git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/core
> master branch and along with the regular iOS build options in README.cross,
> I added the options that you had provided but I seem to be getting this
> error now somewhere down the line : "~/lo/core/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:518:
> *** used LinkTarget StaticLibrary/libregistry_helper.a not defined.
> Stop.", somewhere here:
> "[build ECH] CustomTarget/postprocess/registry/writer.list
> [build ECH] CustomTarget/postprocess/registry/xsltfilter.list
> [build ECH] CustomTarget/postprocess/registry/Langpack-en-US.list
> [build CUS] readlicense_oo/readme
> /Users/akochhar/lo/core/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:518: *** used
> LinkTarget StaticLibrary/libregistry_helper.a not defined. Stop.
> make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
> make: *** [build] Error 2"
> Not sure how close to the build completion I am right now and currently
> trying to figure out what might be going wrong here.
> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi> wrote:
>> On 8 October 2015 at 05:51, Arjun kochhar <arjun.ice at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I updated configure.ac to consider 9.0 as a possible SDK too, since the
>>> highest value mentioned there was 8.3
>> Then you must be using some other branch than master, because that was
>> changed on June 16 in master. Please use the master branch for any iOS
>> build attempts, as the (very few) iOS-specific fixes I do (I try it maybe
>> once a month) go into master, not any "stable" branch.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice