Compiling Tiled LibreOffice Xcode Project

Arjun kochhar arjun.ice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:38:20 PDT 2015

UPDATE: I just got a new system running OS X 10.10 and iOS SDK Version :
8.0 and it has been over an hour and a half and the compilation still seems
to go on without any errors till now, some snippets from the logs:

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuhhconv.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuinsert.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuinsfil.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuline.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fulinend.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fulink.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fumeasur.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fumorph.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/funavig.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuoaprms.cxx

[build CXX] sd/source/ui/func/fuolbull.cxx

and using the following build command:

--build=i386-apple-darwin10.10.0

--host=arm-apple-darwin10

--enable-dbgutil