Compiling Tiled LibreOffice Xcode Project

Arjun kochhar arjun.ice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:06:40 PDT 2015

I guess the compilation just went through, but the sample app is failing
due to no code signing identifies found:

[build BIN] top level modules: libreoffice

[build ALL] top level modules: build-non-l10n-only build-l10n-only

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -j 4 -rs ios

make[2]: warning: -jN forced in submake: disabling jobserver mode.

[build ENV] TiledLibreOffice_setup

[build LOC] top level modules: ios

[build CUS] ios/Lo_Xcconfig

[build APP] CustomTarget/ios/TiledLibreOffice.done

Build settings from command line:

    ARCHS = armv7

    SDKROOT = iphoneos8.0

=== CLEAN TARGET TiledLibreOffice OF PROJECT TiledLibreOffice WITH
CONFIGURATION Debug ===

Check dependencies

[BEROR]Code Sign error: No code signing identities found: No valid signing
identities (i.e. certificate and private key pair) matching the team ID
“(null)” were found.

[BEROR]CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type
'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.0'

Create product structure

/bin/mkdir -p
/Users/airwatch/lo/core/ios/experimental/TiledLibreOffice/build/Debug-iphoneos/TiledLibreOffice.app
:D