Help with Patch

Nathan Wells sungkhum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 23:15:05 PDT 2015

I downloaded:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@39/2015-09-04_17.02.14/
And get an error on startup:
Assertion failed!
Program:....ram Files (x86)\LibreOfficeDev5\program\vcllc.dll
File: C:/cygwin/home/tinderbox/master/vcl..../Physica....ily.cxx
Line: 284

Expression: pClonedFace->GetFamilyName().replaceAll("-","").trim() ==
GetFamilyName().replaceAll("-", "").trim()

The error might be reported already, but just thought I would check.

Thanks,
Nathan