Libreoffice build : Chart not working in version 5.0.2.1, 5.0.3.0

Madhura Ravindra Palsule madhurap at cdac.in
Wed Sep 16 02:41:43 PDT 2015

Hello,
Thanks Andras, Michel and Christian for inputs, now spellchecker is working
fine.
But chart issue still exists.
As patch has been pushed to 5.0.2 RC1 on gerrit.
checked on gerrit and there this patch's corresponding project is core and
branch is 5.0
I tried to build using source code from
git clone http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/core
tried with with branches 5-0 then  5.0.2.1 and 5.0.0.3
In all my builds chart crash issue exists.
In which branch can I get the patched version?

Thanks & Regards,
Madhura

On September 8, 2015 at 7:44 PM Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at collabora.com>
wrote:
> Hi Madhura,
>
> On Tue, 2015-09-08 at 18:15 +0530, Madhura Ravindra Palsule wrote:
> > My OS version is Win 7.
> > trying to build using a patch updated.
>
> Ok ? you mean a patched version of some kind ? I've just pushed a patch
> to gerrit to fix your chart issue in 5.0.2 RC1
>
> > Struggling with spellcheck, unable to add dictionaries in build (tried
> > using flag --with-external-dict-dir = libo-core/dictionsries/en and
> > --with-myspell-dicts= libo-core/dictionsries/en ) But no use, giving
> > same output. No dictionary is copied to installed folder\extension
> > folder
> > How to include dictionaries form source in resulting msi?
>
> I guess Andras may have some ideas how to help you there - he'd be more
> of an expert for that.
>
> Incidentally - if CDAC are using LibreOffice, would they be interested
> in a long term supported version from Collabora for Windows ? I'm always
> on the look-out for promising new customers :-) by buying LibreOffice
> from Collabora you help to fund LibreOffice's development.
>
> All the best,
>
> Michael.
>
> --
> michael.meeks at collabora.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity & Hacker
> Skype: mmeeks, Google Hangout: mejmeeks at gmail.com
> (M) +44 7795 666 147 - timezone usually UK / Europe

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]