[libreoffice-users] Creating High Res Images in Draw or Impress

Stephan van den Akker stephanv778 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:19:16 PDT 2015

There is a direct export option to png:

1: Choose File -> Export... from the main menu
2: Choose the desired image format (jpg, png, eps, etc) from the File
Format drop down list
3: When choosing png a dialog appears where you can set the resolution
4: Mark the Width and Height
5: Increase the resolution to the desired value.
Notice that the width and height are decreased (Developers logic....)
6: Set the Width and Height back to the original values
7: Press OK

Voila, a high res image of your drawing!