Contribution to LibreOffice project‏‏

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 03:29:04 PDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-09-28 at 09:46 +0000, Anis Tello wrote:
> Would you please explain to us the project, what are the needs and
> the parts of the project that you would like us to write the tests
> for?

Like Markus suggests, dig for bugs that got fixed but didn't get a
matching test case added.

Another place to look at is i18npool/source/breakiterator/data/README
There I have a list of commits which customized our break-iterator
rules, mostly with matching bug ids, which are split into those thatwe
have added tests for and those we haven't. The goal there is to try and
unwind years of customization of those rules to find out if the updated
unicode rules have made those customization redundant or if we still
need to carry those customization around.

C.