How to build LibreOffice that can run on Windows XP

meilin lgh710681042 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 14:12:10 UTC 2016

How to build LibreOffice that can run on Windows XP
I had built libreoffice 5.1.2.2 on windows 7 with Visual Studio 2013, but
it can't run on windows xp.
when i run libreoffice, it shows me the following error:
The procedure entry point GetTickCount64 could not be located in the
dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

the wiki said that i need to use  "--with-windows-sdk=7.1A", but it's
useless.
i run autogen.sh
../5.1.2.2_release_src/autogen.sh \
--with-external-tar=/cygdrive/d/LibreOffice_Dev/lo-externalsrc \
--with-junit=/cygdrive/d/LibreOffice_Dev/Junit/junit-4.10.jar \
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/d/LibreOffice_Dev/apache-ant-1.9.4 \
--with-windows-sdk=7.1A \
--with-visual-studio=2013 \
--with-lang="zh-CN" \
--enable-release-build \
--enable-pch \
--disable-ccache \
--disable-atl

if anyone know how to build libreoffice 5.1.2.2 and it can run on Windows
XP, please help me, thank you very much.