Tiago Santos license statement doubt

Tiago Santos tiagofsantos81 at sapo.pt
Fri Aug 26 17:58:17 UTC 2016

Hello again Jan!

I understand there should be no issue, since all the requirements
mentioned were followed, except to have the written permission forwarded
to the project.

I already have the waiver in Portuguese and just need to know to whom
should I address it.

>  It is important that patches submitted are your own work and thus free
of other license bindings.

(...)

>  The license must be known and accepted.

Those thesauri are ‘original’ in the sense that they were converted,
merged, and rebuilt ‘from scratch’. Unlike the first patch, there is
only a small minority of lines that look like any of the source files. I
credit the other authors/projects and included the licences in the
Leiame file (Readme) inside the articles, for the word relations these
projects provide.

 > - you cannot change the license, without the written permission from
the author (and we have a copy).

Can I make LO licence statement now, or, once I make the statement I am
interfering with the base licences, and as such, I must wait until PAPEL
and Onto.pt author also grants a specific licensing change permission
for this project?

Sorry for these doubts, but, at least for me, these matters are very
confusing and overwhelming.

Since this discussion pertains him, I copy in Hugo G. Oliveira,
responsible for both projects, as well.

Best regards,

Tiago Santos