minutes of ESC call ...

Italo Vignoli italo at italovignoli.com
Thu Dec 1 22:09:28 UTC 2016

On 01/12/2016 22:03, Xisco Fauli wrote:

> I've just created the event for FOSDEM and now I see it as 'undifined'
> in the events section. Is that correct and enough for the event creation?

I will sort the undefined when I create the schedule. What is really
important is to choose the track Open Document Editors, as otherwise it
will be very difficult for meto chase the presentations.

At the moment, there are 5 proposals. I will check tomorrow as well.

Italo Vignoli - italo at italovignoli.com
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli at gmail.com
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0