Introduction

Barun Parruck barun.parruck at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:13:11 UTC 2016

Hi!

My names Barun Parruck, and I'm a first year college student here in India!
I'm relatively new to open source (I have an occasional patch here and
there, but very very minor stuff), and was hoping to get involved with
Libreoffice, (maybe the C++/Qt side, since I have a teensy bit of
experience there?).

I've just successfully built Libreoffice (note that my first run through
failed because of a segmentation fault while working with Firebird, for
some reason, but I installed the dev packages for firebird and that seemed
to fix it). Also ./autogen.sh doesn't tell you if the dot command is
missing (and of course compilation fails if it is), so maybe that should be
added?

I'm just looking at the EasyHacks page now, but it said that I should
introduce myself, so I figured now's as good a time as any! If anybody has
an EasyHack in mind, please don't hesitate to throw it my way!

Cheers!

Barun