Introduction

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Mon Dec 5 08:41:57 UTC 2016

Welcome.

> I've just successfully built Libreoffice (note that my first run through failed because of a segmentation fault while working with Firebird, for some reason, but I installed the dev packages for firebird and that seemed to fix it). Also ./autogen.sh doesn't tell you if the dot command is missing (and of course compilation fails if it is), so maybe that should be added?
You should not need the . in PATH, it is not a demand (but sometimes quite comfortable).

> I'm just looking at the EasyHacks page now, but it said that I should introduce myself, so I figured now's as good a time as any! If anybody has an EasyHack in mind, please don't hesitate to throw it my way!

We normally do not assign Easyhacks to others, because working should be fun, so you should choose something that interest you.

We have made a step by step guide to help new people:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved>

rgds
jan I.