Introduction

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Dec 5 09:44:44 UTC 2016

On 12/04/2016 08:13 PM, Barun Parruck wrote:
> I've just successfully built Libreoffice (note that my first run through
> failed because of a segmentation fault while working with Firebird, for
> some reason, but I installed the dev packages for firebird and that
> seemed to fix it). Also ./autogen.sh doesn't tell you if the dot command
> is missing (and of course compilation fails if it is), so maybe that
> should be added?

Re Firebird: that's a known issue without a fix yet, see the mail thread
starting at
<https://sourceforge.net/p/firebird/mailman/message/35453773/>
"[Firebird-devel] Building Firebird 3.0 sometimes fails with a SIGSEGV
in gfix" (where the web UI doesn't show all mails belonging to the thread).

Re dot: where does the build break?