Smoketest failure

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sun Dec 11 23:30:55 UTC 2016

I’m trying to get into the habit of running make check before pushing
changes out (I got used to not doing even make because I always had test
failures). Long story short, all is fine now except for one failure in
smoketest:

(anonymous namespace)::Test::test finished in: 75133ms
smoketest.cxx:194:Assertion
Test name: (anonymous namespace)::Test::test
equality assertion failed
- Expected:
- Actual  :  Calc:macros(scalc Run Macros)

I’m not using any fancy configure options:
$ cat autogen.input
--with-parallelism=12
--enable-dbgutil

I had the same failure also with --enable-debug. I tried to follow the
instructions in smoketest/README to debug this failure, but opining
workdir/Zip/smoketestdoc.sxw and clicking on “start smoketest” (or any of
the other buttons) does nothing.

Any suggestions what would be causing this? If I comment the assert
line, all other tests pass fine, so that is the only one standing
between me and the new world of running tests.

Regards,
Khaled