Smoketest failure

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Mon Dec 12 06:29:42 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 01:30:55AM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> I had the same failure also with --enable-debug. I tried to follow the
> instructions in smoketest/README to debug this failure, but opining
> workdir/Zip/smoketestdoc.sxw and clicking on “start smoketest” (or any of
> the other buttons) does nothing.

Now I get the table in the attached screenshot (no idea what is the
significance of the red cell), and instdir/user/temp/smoketest.log
contains the text below, the test is still failing though:

Sequence of testing
Extension   : services, install, uninstall
writer  : new, save 8.0, open 8.0, run macros, close
calc    : new, save 8.0, open 8.0, run macros, close
impress : new, save 8.0, open 8.0, run macros, close
draw    : new, save 8.0, open 8.0, run macros, close
HTML    : new, save 8.0, open 8.0, run macros, close
chart   : new, close
math    : new, close
Java    : new, close
Database    : open / services, insert, delete, seek, close
testclosure : setup, write_status

Extension Extension Service -> ok
Extension Install Extension -> ok
Extension Uninstall Extension -> ok
swriter New Document -> ok
writer8 Close Document -> ok
swriter Save/Open open Documents (8.0) -> ok
scalc New Document -> ok
calc8 Close Document -> ok
scalc Save/Open open Documents (8.0) -> ok
scalc Run Macros -> error
simpress New Document -> ok
impress8 Close Document -> ok
simpress Save/Open open Documents (8.0) -> ok
sdraw New Document -> ok
draw8 Close Document -> ok
sdraw Save/Open open Documents (8.0) -> ok
swriter/web New Document -> ok
HTML Close Document -> ok
swriter/web Save/Open open Documents (8.0) -> ok
schart New Document -> ok
smath New Document -> ok
math8 Close Document -> ok
Java New Document -> ok
Database Open Database -> ok
Database Database Service -> ok
Database Insert record into Database -> ok
Database Delete record from Database -> ok
Database Read other record from Database -> ok
Database Close Database -> ok