About Python version

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sat Dec 17 16:36:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 04:22:53PM +0100, jan iversen wrote:
> When I used =internal I got a mixture of 2.7 and 3.5 header files.

So, unless we use =internal for release builds -- which looking at
distro-configs/LibreOfficeMacOSX.conf does not seem to be the case -- configure
should just barf up on this configure flag on OSX. If someone complains, we
should read that as a volunteer asking to be the maintainer for that build
scenario.

> This is clearly something that needs to be adressed in configure.ac and is on
> my list (but that is a long list).

FWIW, no need to overengineer here -- just make configure abort on OSX for this
and say its not supported.

Best,

Bjoern