gbuildtojson and <foo>-ide-integration the continued journey.

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Sat Dec 17 16:26:43 UTC 2016

Hi

The latest patch helped a lot, now at least the project files are generated albeit with a number of warnings. The warnings are independent of the -ide-integration selected:

Jans-iMac:work jani$ make gbuildtojson
make -j 8 -rs -f /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core/Makefile.gbuild gbuildtojson
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/workdir/LinkTarget/StaticLibrary'
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/workdir/LinkTarget/Library'
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/instdir/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/Frameworks'
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/instdir/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/Frameworks'
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/workdir/LinkTarget/Library’

>> These warnings come from linking gbuildtojson, that does not limit the libraries to be included. The warnings do no real harm, just confusion.

Jans-iMac:work jani$ make xcode-ide-integration
make -j 8 -rs -f /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core/Makefile.gbuild gbuildtojson
make -j 8  -rs -f /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core/Makefile.gbuild /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/workdir/Module/python3 /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/workdir/Module/check/python3 /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/workdir/Module/slowcheck/python3
[MOD] python3
[CHK] python3
[SLC] python3
cd /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core && PATH="/Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/instdir/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/Frameworks/LibreOfficePython.framework/Versions/Current/bin:/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin:/Users/jani/libreoffice/preload/opt/bin:/Users/jani/libreoffice/junit:/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/MacGPG2/bin" /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core/bin/gbuild-to-ide --ide xcode --make make
fdo#70422: multiple target use dir : CppunitTest writerperfect_stream, CppunitTest xmloff_uxmloff, CppunitTest sw_uwriter, CppunitTest vcl_complextext, CppunitTest basegfx, CppunitTest comphelper_test, CppunitTest sc_ucalc, CppunitTest o3tl_tests, CppunitTest starmath_qa_cppunit, CppunitTest svx_unit, CppunitTest vcl_app_test, CppunitTest basic_macros
fdo#70422: multiple target use dir sfx2/qa/cppunit: CppunitTest sfx2_metadatable, CppunitTest sfx2_classification, CppunitTest sfx2_controlleritem
fdo#70422: multiple target use dir svx/qa/unit: CppunitTest svx_unit, CppunitTest svx_dialogs_test

>> foo#70422 repeated extra 64 times, with different dirs.
Successfully created the project files.

This seems like a more serious problem. I tried to run with make xcode-ide-integration as well as make vim-ide-integration the fdo#40722 lines was identical, so it is in the common part of the python script.

I will debug that later. I also get
Project /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core/l10ntools/Executable_cfgex.xcodeproj cannot be opened because the project file cannot be parsed.
when I try to open a file in Xcode, that is however clear a parser problem and thus different, will also have a look at that.

rgds
jan I.