gbuildtojson and <foo>-ide-integration the continued journey.

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 17 16:39:47 UTC 2016

Hey,

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Jan Iversen <jani at documentfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Jans-iMac:work jani$ make xcode-ide-integration
> make -j 8 -rs -f /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core/Makefile.gbuild
> gbuildtojson
> make -j 8  -rs -f /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core/Makefile.gbuild
> /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/workdir/Module/python3
> /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/workdir/Module/check/python3
> /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/work/workdir/Module/slowcheck/python3
> *[MOD]* python3
> *[CHK]* python3
> *[SLC]* python3
> cd /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core && PATH="/Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/
> play/work/instdir/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/
> Frameworks/LibreOfficePython.framework/Versions/Current/
> bin:/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/
> bin:/Users/jani/libreoffice/preload/opt/bin:/Users/jani/
> libreoffice/junit:/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
> Versions/3.5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/MacGPG2/bin"
> /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core/bin/gbuild-to-ide --ide xcode --make make
> fdo#70422: multiple target use dir : CppunitTest writerperfect_stream,
> CppunitTest xmloff_uxmloff, CppunitTest sw_uwriter, CppunitTest
> vcl_complextext, CppunitTest basegfx, CppunitTest comphelper_test,
> CppunitTest sc_ucalc, CppunitTest o3tl_tests, CppunitTest
> starmath_qa_cppunit, CppunitTest svx_unit, CppunitTest vcl_app_test,
> CppunitTest basic_macros
> fdo#70422: multiple target use dir sfx2/qa/cppunit: CppunitTest
> sfx2_metadatable, CppunitTest sfx2_classification, CppunitTest
> sfx2_controlleritem
> fdo#70422: multiple target use dir svx/qa/unit: CppunitTest svx_unit,
> CppunitTest svx_dialogs_test
>
> >> foo#70422 repeated extra 64 times, with different dirs.
> Successfully created the project files.
>

> This seems like a more serious problem. I tried to run with make
> xcode-ide-integration as well as make vim-ide-integration the fdo#40722
> lines was identical, so it is in the common part of the python script.
>
> I will debug that later. I also get
> *Project
> /Volumes/LIBREOFFICE/play/core/l10ntools/Executable_cfgex.xcodeproj cannot
> be opened because the project file cannot be parsed.*
> when I try to open a file in Xcode, that is however clear a parser problem
> and thus different, will also have a look at that.

These warnings can be ignored. They have been around for a long time and
especially with the tests have become pretty useless now. Actually I was
never a fan of them and as far as I know the only reason that they are
around is that one of the IDEs has problems handling different compiler
flags for source files in the same directory.

Regards,
Markus