Please add an option to set bug reports to "Private"

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Wed Dec 21 16:08:29 UTC 2016

> Who will be those who will be allowed to see those "Private" bugs? Will there be some criteria to be met? Some NDAs? Isn't that possible to just rework the documents to strip sensitive/copyrighted info?

It is a very delicate theme, especially since most of our developers are “public”. Technically it could be possible (as far as I know) to restrict the/those who assigns it, but we cannot limit who assigns, nor ask those people to sign any form of NDA. So anybody interested in reading the documents would simply assign it and view it.

A rework of the document would be the best option.

rgds
jan I.