Please add an option to set bug reports to "Private"

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:17:18 UTC 2016

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 12:08 AM, "Christoph Schäfer"
<christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> wrote:
> Dear LibreOffice developers,
>

> I'd be grateful if you could add an option to your bugtracker to hide bug reports and/or sample files from public view, i.e., add a "Private" option, so that only developers and admins can see them.

The whole world is a potential 'developper' in an open source project.
That is the whole point.

If a customer want secrecy and NDAs and the like.. they need to use a
consulting company to solve their bug. This is the only way they can
maintain any sort of 'secrecy' of their test documents.

The only viable alternative, as mentioned  elsewhere in this thread,
is to sanitize the documents to remove 'sensitive' stuff.
You cannot expect volunteers to go through hoops to give you free
support because you are not willing to do your part.

Norbert