Build Failed on all supported Jenkins platforms

Huzaifa Iftikhar huzaifa3196 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:17:12 UTC 2016

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Jan Iversen <jani at documentfoundation.org>
wrote:

> I have commented on
>
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/32353/

Yes I read your comment. Thanks for the help Jan.

> it is strange how that can compile on your local system. Please have a
> look at the comment and submit a new patch set

It was a comment in my local system for my own reference and was written as
"/*************/". I don't know how the forward slashes were erased and the
asterisks remained. It was my mistake and also I made the build on my local
system after submitting the patch when the Jenkins build failed and at that
time I had already removed those unwanted asterisks.
I won't repeat this mistake in future and apologise for this.

> Remember to use “git commit —amend”

I submitted a new patch after rectifying the previous mistake. I hope it
builds successfully this time. Thanks for the Help.

Regards,
Huzaifa Iftikhar