Build Failed on all supported Jenkins platforms

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Fri Dec 23 14:21:14 UTC 2016

> I won't repeat this mistake in future and apologise for this.

NO need to apologise, you should see some of the errors I have made in my time, this is why we have gerrit. Had you e.g. merged directly to master you would have been unpopular.

> I submitted a new patch after rectifying the previous mistake. I hope it builds successfully this time. Thanks for the Help.

I am keeping an eye open, but I am on vacation, so please expect a bit of delay in getting it merged.

Have fun.
rgds
jan I.