Error building LO on local system

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Dec 26 20:16:27 UTC 2016

> Earlier the master used to build successfully and I always create a
> separate branch for patches and don't make changes on Branch master itself.
>
> Unless you are an experienced developer who is working on a specific
feature where your work in progress will interfere with how LibreOffice
works for others, it is really not useful to use a branch. In my opinion.
If you use a branch, you will miss build fixes others have committed to
master. For instance for this very problem (that others have seen, too),
and that might be fixed in master already.

--tml