BZ difficultyEasy -> difficultyBeginner (admin help neeeded)

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Feb 5 12:14:07 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 12:50:08PM +0100, jan iversen wrote:
> I heard from another BZ installation, that the admins have the power to
> supress emails, while doing bulk changes ?

AFAIK one can only set off notifications globally. So:
1/ disable notifications
2/ do foo
3/ enable notifications

with the risks being: other stuff beyond foo done at the same time doesnt get
notifications, forgetting to reenable etc.

I should have admin right now (thanks moggi), but feel like this when in that
interface for now:

 http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/234/786/bf7.gif

Best,

Bjoern