Problem Building Libreoffice on Linux

Pranav Ganorkar pranavg189 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:28:04 UTC 2016

Hi, When I try the 'bt' command as suggested by Micheal, the following is
the output:

 make CppunitTest_svgio CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args"

make -j 4 -rs -f /mnt/D-Drive/LibreOffice/libreoffice/Makefile.gbuild
CppunitTest_svgio
[CUT] svgio
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.10.1
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from
/mnt/D-Drive/LibreOffice/libreoffice/workdir/LinkTarget/Executable/cppunittester...(no
debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) bt
No stack.