LibreOffice_5.1.0.3

Steven Howe howe.steven at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:40:56 UTC 2016

Actively developing ... I thought that would be the correct place to point
out the issue, to the developers? You know, so they could rework the
problem, make the software better ... developer sort of thing?

The feature is there. It works poorly. I was pointing that out to the
developers.
My bad.

Sorry for the misdirection. Thanks for the pointer.

Steven