LibreOffice_5.1.0.3

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 03:20:33 UTC 2016

It is definitely valuable feedback :-)

Are you actively working on it and need some code pointers? If that's the case, then this list is definitely the one to ask on, so others can help just let us know what you've tried so we can make sure we don't go over old ground.

Otherwise, if there isn't already a bug logged it sounds like this is a prime candidate so it can be tracked and someone (or multiple people!) can work on it.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to note this. Even if it is just a heads up to let us know about an issue, I think it's good for us to acknowledge that you've taken the time and effort to look into this, and I know I for one appreciate it.

Thanks, Steven :-)

Chris