Keyboard Shortcut

Yousuf 'Jay' Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 20:30:43 UTC 2016

Hi All,

On 02/29/2016 04:40 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
>> Those combinations belong to the accessibility feature "Using of LibreOffice
>> without Mouse". You find details in the help under "Shortcuts (LibreOffice
>> Accessibility)"

Thanks Regina for the accessibility shortcuts as that covers quite a few
of them.

> Indeed. And Ctrl+Shift+0 through Ctrl+Shift+9 are meant to apply some
> predefined number formats to cells, see Format -> Number Format -> ...
>
>    Eike

Yes i'm aware that Calc utilizes these for number formats (atleast 1
through 6), but why would those be disabled from a Calc user being able
to switch them and why would they also be disabled in other modules that
dont use number format.

----

The two shortcuts that i'm still unable to figure out are Shift + F2 and
Ctrl + F1.

I'm collecting all this information into a temporary google doc, which
i'll be adding to the wiki once it is complete.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Aek0chOK2h3bBUe1J0bObjbTSOgau_HMeMJ5ws-dM58/edit?usp=sharing

Jay