Build error on branch libreoffice-5-0-4

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:58:30 PST 2016

I’ve done a quick check of the cygwin documentation, and they say the following:

    "A few Windows tools, such as find.exe, link.exe andsort.exe, may conflict
     with the Cygwin versions make sure that you use the full path (/usr/bin/find)
     or that your Cygwin bin directory comes first in your PATH." [1]

1. https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-effectively.html

I’m afraid I’m not at all experienced with the whole gbuild process, and I honestly
dare not touch this because of that complete lack of knowledge - but can someone
check that we are actually doing this on Windows builds?

It’s a bit odd that other Windows buildbots aren’t having this error though…

Chris