minutes of ESC call ...

David Ostrovsky d.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Wed Jul 6 06:28:03 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-07-04 at 18:08 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 3:04 PM, David Ostrovsky <d.ostrovsky at gmx.de>
> wrote:

[...]

> Have you read the minutes you answered to ?
> "if +2 __by author__ and +1 by jenkins -> auto-push"
>

> > project:core
> > branch:master
> > is:open
> > is:mergeable
> > label:Code-Review+2
> > label:Verified+1,ci at libreoffice.org
> > NOT label:Code-Review-2
> > NOT label:Verified-1
>
> that does not implement the rule desired. see above
> we want Code-Review+2 _from the author_.
> that query return 4 records instead of 2 (at the time of testing

On second thought it would add some value to gerrit upstream to be able
to detect change owner votes, e.g.: "label:CodeReview+2,change_owner".

So, I uploaded a change to gerrit: [1] and teached GQL or more
specifically label predicate from the secondary index to emit
additional value per change owner vote on labels during reindex-phase
and thus being able to detect those votes: [1]. With this patch applied
there is native way with GQL to do what you want:

project:core
branch:master
is:open
is:mergeable
label:Code-Review+2,change_owner
label:Verified+1,ci at libreoffice.org
NOT label:Code-Review-2
NOT label:Verified-1

I applied this commit on master (upcoming 2.13) as this is gerrit
policy for adding new features, but it would be trivial to backport
this non-intrusive diff to LO gerrit version (2.11.8), reindex, done.

[1] https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/79760