GSoC Weekly Report #7 - Table Styles

Jakub Trzebiatowski ubap.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:41:16 UTC 2016

Dear community,

This week I was looking how to export paragraph and char attributes of a
cell
style. Finally found it out. The export, import and exports tests code
can be
found at gerrit:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/27115/

Next I will have to implement XPropertyState for a the remaining cell style
attributes.

If everything goes fine I would like to start working on table autoformat
dialog.
I have the following Design Meeting paper:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FPkf9fn79dXJ5tHpc-meMYxaQpj3nV5sEN6u9HOo2GQ/
edit
However I don't know which table autoformat dialog design would be the
best to
implement.

Or maybe would it be better to start from table styles panel, or table
styles toolbar?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Jakub Trzebiatowski, ubap