Possibly broken master branch with Android Viwer

Mert Tümer merttumer at outlook.com
Thu Jul 28 13:04:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am working on Android Viewer for a while. I know that most of you are not Android Viewer developer but my problem is about build process. I think current master branch is broken. When i try to build libreoffice with "with-distro=LibreOfficeAndorid" i am getting error like this;

in openclwrapper.cxx

#include <clew.h> is not found.

after that i tried to do make clew and it gave me this error:

/home/mert/libreoffice/external/clew/Library_clew.mk:10: *** Library clew must be registered in Repository.mk or RepositoryExternal.mk.  Stop.

and also i got the same error when i tried to do make opencl.

It seems there is something wrong with the mk files. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.