Possibly broken master branch with Android Viwer

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Jul 28 22:54:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 01:04:12PM +0000, Mert Tümer wrote:
> after that i tried to do make clew and it gave me this error:
> /home/mert/libreoffice/external/clew/Library_clew.mk:10: *** Library clew must be registered in Repository.mk or RepositoryExternal.mk.  Stop.
> and also i got the same error when i tried to do make opencl.
> It seems there is something wrong with the mk files. Can anyone help me?

Thats pretty much what it says it does: If you want to build Library clew, the
build system needs to know about it (e.g. to know were it should end up in the
end).

Repository.mk has:

to use glew is defined in RepositoryExternal.mk which says:

> $(eval $(call gb_Helper_register_libraries_for_install,OOOLIBS,ooo, \
>    $(call gb_Helper_optional,OPENCL,clew) \

IOW: If you have OPENCL in the BUILD_TYPE generated by ./configure, you can
build clew. If you dont have OPENCL in BUILD_TYPE, clew is not part of the
build and as the build system doesnt know where to put it anyway, building
doesnt make any sense.

configure.ac has:

> if test $_os != iOS -a $_os != Android; then
>     # OPENCL in BUILD_TYPE tells that OpenCL is potentially available on the platform (optional at run-time,
>     # used through clew).
>     BUILD_TYPE="$BUILD_TYPE OPENCL"
>     AC_DEFINE(HAVE_FEATURE_OPENCL)
> fi

because going back to 6d41b096e6a83a567a940884c3c8168682f70a26:

> Author: Tor Lillqvist <tml at collabora.com>
> Date:   Wed Oct 9 11:50:07 2013 +0300
> OpenCL is not available for iOS or Android

Best,

Bjoern