GSOC report : Week #2
jvsg1303 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:40:37 UTC 2016
I'm working on the project to implement import of odf styles through Orcus
.The following work has been done during the Second Week :-
1. Implementation of cell protection in Orcus (under review). Orcus can
now make sense of the various cell protection attributes stored in the xml
2. Written test for the above work(under review).
In this week , I would be going for the following work.
1. Implementation of Font underline in Orcus.
2. Implementation of Number Format in Orcus.
3. Tests for Font styles in Orcus.
4. Tests for Number Format in Orcus.
Apart from this , I have also noticed a bug in Orcus, that prevents Border
styles like solid, dash dot dot to be imported. Will fix that too this week.
Thanks for reading this report.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice