Update to Firebird 3.0

Bunth Tamás btomi96 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:58:20 UTC 2016

The engine path issue is solved.

As I see, the following TODOs left:

- Add tommath to external dependencies. I guess it's just a row
somewhere, not a big deal.

- Older odb files (with fb. 2.5) should work with the new version. If
the older one is stored as an archive file, than the newer version
should open the archived file.
See: http://www.firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/release_notes/html/en/3_0/rnfb30-apiods.html

- Windows and MAC. Maybe I should ask on irc if someone can test it on
other platforms.

And I'd like to try the patch for the endianness issue. If it makes
the same error as before, I'm about to copy the
workdir/Unpackedtarball/firebird/gen/security.fdb to instdir/program
and add the --with-fbsecure-db=PATH option to the configure file of
fb.

Tamás