[GSoC] Weekly Report #3 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

Szymon Kłos eszkadev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:51:11 UTC 2016


This week I solve the issue with timers in the paragraph spacing
controls (patch is still on gerrit). I must remove second one from my
second patch. As Maxim proposed, I updated my build to check if I work
with buggy master. Unfortunately it didn't fixed the problem. I will
try to replace it using some events.

Today I also reduced large padding in the buttons.

Last week I had most of my exams so I didn't work a lot. I think that I
successfully passed all of them and will have more time from this


More information about the LibreOffice mailing list