GSoC Weekly Report #3 - Table Styles
ubap.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:30:04 UTC 2016
This was the third week. This week I was working on:
- Added CellStyle family. This required me to create a container in
store unassigned SwBoxFormats.
+ getByName, getElementNames, getCount
+ insertByName, replaceByName, removeByName
- Added odf import test for fdo47267.
- Working on odf table-template export. Set up the odfvalidator, officeotron
Found that current Impress table-template export doesn't match OASIS
+ Sample export
+ Gerrit patch (work in progress)
- This week I had four exams, and very probably I passed all of them.
If so I'll have just one more exam, in two weeks. So for now I'll
focus on my
Plans for this week:
- Research how to implement and implement table:first-row-end-column,
- Finish table-template export.
- Research and work on import.
If you have any remarks and/or suggestions, please share.
Jakub Trzebiatowski, ubap
More information about the LibreOffice