[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: [API CHANGE] notebookbar: paragraph spacing controls

Szymon Kłos eszkadev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:04:55 UTC 2016

Dnia 2016-06-27, pon o godzinie 15:00 +0200, Stephan Bergmann pisze:
> On 06/27/2016 02:47 PM, Szymon Kłos wrote:
> > commit 723467bd88a50323ccd2e4046d0a36332c664a66
> > Author: Szymon Kłos <eszkadev at gmail.com>
> > Date:   Tue May 31 16:57:13 2016 +0200
> >
> >     [API CHANGE] notebookbar: paragraph spacing controls
>
> Is this an incompatible change?  (Otherwise, it shouldn't be labelled
> "[API CHANGE]".)

I labelled it with [API CHANGE] because during review Maxim wrote:
"Since we're touching offapi/, please add [API CHANGE] to the commit
message.". I didn't know that patch have to introduce some
 incompatibility to be labelled in this way :)

> > +
> > +
> > +     /** specifies a first line indent relative to TextLeft.
>
> also in 1/100th mm?

Yes, also in 1/100th mm.

> > +     */
> > +    long FirstLine;
> > +
> > +
> > +    /** specifies a scale value for the left margin.
>
> as a percentage value?  why have both fixed values and scaling for
> these
> margins?
>
> also, I wouldn't bother with 'short' and just use 'long' for all
> these
> values

Yes, as a percentage value. SvxLRSpaceItem stores both fixed values and
scaling so I added this fields too.

> > +     */
> > +    short ScaleLeft;
> > +
> > +
> > +    /** specifies a scale value for the right margin.
> > +     */
> > +    short ScaleRight;
> > +
> > +
> > +    /** specifies a scale value for the first line margin.
> > +     */
> > +    short ScaleFirstLine;
> > +
> > +
> > +    /** specifies if the automatic calculation of the first line
> > indent occurs.
> > +    */
> > +    boolean AutoFirstLine;
> > +};
> > +
> > +
> > +
> > +#endif
> > +
> > +/* vim:set shiftwidth=4 softtabstop=4 expandtab: */
> [...]

Should I change these short types to long and add missing metrics to
the description?

Regards,
Szymon