[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: [API CHANGE] notebookbar: paragraph spacing controls

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 07:39:39 UTC 2016

On 06/27/2016 07:04 PM, Szymon Kłos wrote:
> Dnia 2016-06-27, pon o godzinie 15:00 +0200, Stephan Bergmann pisze:
>> On 06/27/2016 02:47 PM, Szymon Kłos wrote:
>>> +     */
>>> +    long FirstLine;
>>> +
>>> +
>>> +    /** specifies a scale value for the left margin.
>>
>> as a percentage value?  why have both fixed values and scaling for
>> these
>> margins?
>>
>> also, I wouldn't bother with 'short' and just use 'long' for all
>> these
>> values
>>

> Yes, as a percentage value. SvxLRSpaceItem stores both fixed values and
> scaling so I added this fields too.

Looks a bit odd to me, but I'm anything but a domain expert here, so
don't have any idea whether that's good or bad design.  Just remember
that the entities in the API should make sense from a client's
perspective, not necessarily reflect whatever existing implementation
design.

> Should I change these short types to long and add missing metrics to
> the description?

That's what I'd do, yes.