GSOC Report : Week #5
jvsg1303 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 03:12:06 UTC 2016
I'm working on the project to implement import of ODF styles through Orcus.
I've completed the following work this week :-
1. Implemented conditional format at parser level in orcus.
2. Implemented spreadsheet interface for conditional format in orcus.
3. Written tests for conditional format in orcus.
4. Implemented cell alignment in orcus.
5. Implemented font, border, cell protection in Interface on the
I plan to do the following work this week :-
1. Improve work done in orcus based on the reviews obtained on the merge
2. Implement Number Formatting, Conditional formatting, cell alignment
in the interface on the libreoffice side.
Work is going on in the `feature/orcus-odf` branch.
IRC Nick : jvsg
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice