Introductory mail

Nadith Malinda nadmalinda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 06:06:00 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I'm Nadith Premaratne who is a computer engineering undergraduate from
University of Peradeniya
Sri Lanka. I'm using LibreOffice and I'm interested in supporting to
develop the LibreOffice. Couple of my friends also start to contibute
for Libreoffice. I have basic knowledge about programming languages
such as C, C++ and Java.Still I'm new to this Open Source projects. I
have downloaded the source code and built LibreOffice 5 and create
account in Bugzilla . Can anyone suggest me how to start with a small
bug fixing.

Thanks
Nadith