Add support for libgdx in libreoffice

Mayank Gupta techfreakworm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 04:53:16 UTC 2016

Markus,
Thanks for the help. I'll give it a try.
There's a GSoC 2016 Libre office project that includes adding animations
and a very less sophisticated animator for Naive users to add to impress
animations.
I found it really interesting. So I'll be working on it even if I don't get
selected.
That's the beauty of opensource.
Thanks again.