Interest in contributing to Libreoffice GSoC 2016

Djimeli Konrad djkonro35 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:16:34 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Djimeli Konrad a second year computer science student from the
University of Buea, Cameroon. I am proficient in c, c++ and python. I would
like to contribute Libreoffice for the Google Summer of Code 2016. I am
interest in working on the project "Support ODF styles in orcus" and I have
successfully built and compile the Libreoffice and orcus source code. I
have previous experience developing a VRML-STL parser hosted on github (
https://github.com/djkonro/vrml-stl ) and also an X3D importer for BRL-CAD
GSoC 2015. I would like to get some pointer to some starting point that
could give me a better understanding of the project.

Thanks
Konrad