Interested in contributing to Libreoffice : GSoC 2016

Akshay Deep akshaydeepiitr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:53:44 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
     I'm currently studying as an undergraduate student at Indian Institute
of Technology, Roorkee. I am interested in applying in two GSoC projects
this year: Template Manager and Table Styles. Most of my contributions have
been in UI/UX related bugs.

Here is the link to all my submitted patches to gerrit:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/Akshay

Also, some of my contribution have been mentioned in the release notes :)

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.2#Selection_Filter_in_Cross_Reference_Tab
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.2#JVM_Start_Parameters

I'm in touch with the mentors of both these projects and looking forward to
submit a proposal on these projects.

Contact Info: E-mail:  akshaydeepiitr at gmail.com   IRC: akki / akki_

Regards,
Akshay Deep