Interested in contributing to LibreOffice GSoC 2016

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Thu Mar 10 07:11:58 UTC 2016

Welcome

As you surely have seen we require you have solved a difficult easyHacks in order to be aproved, you can find our step by step guide here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
The patch you point to is a very simple patch.

We have a few ideas, where there are currently no named mentor but I am pretty sure the UX team can guide you.

rgds
jan i