Build error

Mayank Gupta techfreakworm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 08:21:34 UTC 2016

Now I'm past that problem. Visual Studio is not my concern. The main
problem is still hanging around due to which I did all  of it again and
again. When I run LO from cygwin. Start LO Impress, add few lines in slide
and then click on add animation button. It freezes for a second or two and
then shows "bad allocation"  error and then crashes. Please suggest me,
what can I do about it?
Thanks

Best regards,
Mayank