Build error

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 12:51:08 UTC 2016

On 14.03.2016 09:21, Mayank Gupta wrote:
> Now I'm past that problem. Visual Studio is not my concern. The main
> problem is still hanging around due to which I did all  of it again and
> again. When I run LO from cygwin. Start LO Impress, add few lines in
> slide and then click on add animation button. It freezes for a second or
> two and then shows "bad allocation"  error and then crashes. Please
> suggest me, what can I do about it?

it sounds like an opportunity to fix a bug :)

when the problem happens you can start visual studio and attach to the
soffice.bin process and click the "pause" button to see the backtrace of
the thread that is displaying the message box.

then the problem is figuring out what code caused the allocation
failure, which may or may not be easy.