A question about table indent

weike.liang at cs2c.com.cn weike.liang at cs2c.com.cn
Mon Mar 14 02:23:29 UTC 2016

 Hi all,

My colleague from testing department reported a bug about the
indent of the whole table. I looked into the source code and found the
position where the problem may be. In
writerilter/source/dmapper/DomainMapperTableHandler.cxx there exists an
if-else statement that is responsible to calculate and process the table
indent. But after i read the annotation i found the lines in if and else
clauses were wrong. They both should change their positions with each
other. I don't know if it is right. Please review the changes and give me
some suggustions. Thanks.

Best regards,

Weike Liang