A question about table indent

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Mar 14 10:04:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

"reported a bug about the indent" is not clear enough. Please write a
bug report in Bugzilla [1], which includes the desired behavior, the
observed behavior and a step-by-step description to reproduce the bug.
In addition please attach a small document which helps to reproduce the bug.

A bugreport is needed anyway to connect a patch to the bug description.
The bugreport number will be included into the commit message.

[1] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

Kind regards
Regina